Montag, 19. März 2012

Where to go?



Today I would like you, the readers of this blog, to get involved. After about two and a half years of more or less regular blogging, I feel that it might be time for some changes/ adjustments. Although this blog is way more succesful than I would ever have wished for, I am always looking for ways to get things better.

If there is anything that bothers you since quite some time, if there is anything you would do in a different way, please let me know. I am looking for feedback concerning all aspects of a blog, for example content, layout, consistency.....

You can either leave a comment here or send me an email:  ugotitbad@gmx.de

Thank you very much in advance for your time!!!

Chris

5 Kommentare:

  1. I really love your WIP photo-reports, but also GD articles were really great to read. Want more of this.

    I also found lots of your minis very attractive and would appreciate some photo or video tutorials (armour chipping, skin painting ...).

    And - finally - I would really like to read new posts from you as frequent as possible :))

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yes Chris...we want more....;)
    Greetz Tuffskull

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Spongy Palindrome20. März 2012 um 19:34

    This blog is definetly one of the best about mini painting (just after the massive voodoo guys ;)). It's great to be able to read it english ("Guten tag Frau Schmidt, wie geht's" is basically the only thing I know in german)
    Like everyone here, I'd love to see more updates, WIPs and tutorials but I know it is very time-consuming.
    The articles on "how to win a golden deamon" were very good, I'd like to some other things like that.
    Here are some ideas you could use :
    - doing some review of a mini (quality of the sculpt, etc ..)
    - sharing some paintjobs that you saw here and there on CMON (explaining your likes and dislikes about it)
    That would be amazing
    Anyway, keep up the good work

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hi, I am Zaphod. And I am addicted to blogs. (Group: "Hi Zaphod!")

    Having said that, I definitely want more.
    I really enjoyed your "How to win a GD" posts - something I had not seen elsewhere yet. Of course, more wips and pics are always good, but then again, I know how much work that kind of stuff is.

    Other than that, I like the blog the way it is.

    AntwortenLöschen