Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2012

All and nothing



These days are full of energy, the new year just feels good. I still don't have any time to paint but I take some time to find new inspiration. Here are a few links I would like to share with you. 2012 will be an insane year for those among you who like to visit cinemas on a regular basis.

Let us start with a song (instrumental, if you prefer) and then go on to this and this movie trailer. If you liked the song in the Hobbit trailer, you can listen to it over and over again here (as I do all day long).

The picture on top of this post really grabbed my attention and served as a great inspiration for an upcoming LotR miniature.

I would like to end this little link collection with a meaningful quote:

"May the hair on his toes never fall out!"
                                                                                               Thorin Oakenshield

Chris

3 Kommentare:

  1. Have you already been on the Hobbit blog?
    http://www.thehobbitblog.com/
    The background reports are worth seeing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks for the link Chris. Those videos are awesome.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I'm Thomas Yi from the United States. I started playing lottery games 3 years ago and I have never won big. I went online to seek help on how I can win big in my lottery games and I saw some nice reviews about Dr Amber who has made different people huge winners in their lottery games with his prayers. I gave it a try and I contacted Dr Amber who told me how and what to do before I can become a big lotto winner and I accepted. He made special prayers for me at his temple and gave me the required numbers to play the lotto game and when I played it, I won a massive $235.4 million POWERBALL jackpot. I was so happy and I chose to receive my winnings in a one-time, lump-sum payment of $160,038,447.27 at Florida Lottery Headquarters in Tallahassee and the balance was given to the store that I bought & played the game from. I would love other people to seek help from him and he can be contacted through email on: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com or WhatsApp with this number +1 (406) 646-2222.

    AntwortenLöschen