Montag, 12. Dezember 2011

Painters-reunion at its best


reunited (left to right: Erik with Akira, Goatman, Raffa, Angelus, me)

The last weekend was just great. I was looking forward to meet some ancient, some old and rather new friends at the same place. As we slowly tend to become elder (I saw an immense amount of grey hair around the painting table^^), this kind of meetings become more grown up, without loosing any kind of intensity or fun.
The "Casa Angelus" is an overwhelming place to hold such an event, the pure size of the house is breathtaking. In fact, I can hardly imagine a better place to meet friends. Sorry once again for the resin-thing, the cooking-thing, the jeans-thing, the hair-thing, the car-thing and the shower thing. The rest should have worked. :)

I want to thank Angelus for being such a great and strong-nerved host, to Raffa for sharing his view of life with me, to Goatman for being the ass he is (in the best way one can be an ass-I love you man!!!) and especially thanks to Erik for being the person he is. Special thanks goes to Akira for not licking my toes at night (don't even ask).

Here are some pictures to give you an impression of the event. Hope to see you guys again soon.

grumpy pirate-version of Raffa --- harrrrrrr


Angelus bending the steel-whire^^


true love


I painted this in about 90 minutes - contact Picster from massive voodoo if you like one of these


damn, we're getting old!!!

Akira the cat-killer

my latest victim of my purple phase


Chris

2 Kommentare:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun!

    Saw a lot of grey hair around? Couldn't have been Goatman! Hardly any hair to be seen at his head :D

    Looking forward to seeing you all in Ingolstadt at the Duke :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. It was such a cool weekend!
    Thanks for this small memory and the cool photos :)

    And thanks again for the car ride... i was so destroyed when we returned home.... :)

    Cheers,
    Raffa

    AntwortenLöschen