Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2011

You shouldn't miss...

...some great step by step articles. All painters are Germans and rather new to the topic of historical painting. While SKATE shows some awesome freehand work with a little help from masking tape and his airbrush on Pegasos Karl D'Anjou, Feanor uses pure brushpower to paint Markos Botsaris from Alexander Miniatures. Crackpot is doing the "usual" stuff - pure perfectness. Follow the links and enjoy the pics. Unfortunately the descriptions are written in German only, but maybe the pics help as well.





I myself haven't held a brush in my hands for weeks now, but this will change today. I will take some pics and show you my current project soon. My brain is full of ideas for both fantasy and historical projects.


Chris

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen