Dienstag, 30. August 2011

Some music...

I'm not that much into gaming on a console or PC nowadays, but there is one huge exception: The Elder Scrolls. I think I have spent months of my life in Morrowind and Oblivion, just to collect burning candles to decorate my house or looking for the last missing part of my full armour collection. In a few months, I will turn into a hardcore nerd once again. To be more precise, on 11.11.11 Skyrim will be released, the fifth part of the Elder Scrolls Saga. The reason I am telling you this is because there is some great music included as well. The first song is fanmade, the second one is official. Enjoy...




What about you, are you a fan of the saga as well? Do you have any other preferences?



Chris

2 Kommentare:

  1. uhh, i'm sooooo looking forward to this game!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey Nerd-brother, they made an official statement (not kidding) that there will be no bananas in the game. Too exotic for the nord-theme. I'm sorry for that....^^

    AntwortenLöschen