Donnerstag, 31. März 2011

Airbrush and music

I have spent the last two days with my new airbrush and after some hours of testing I have to admit that I LOVE IT. While Vallejo Model Color didn't work that fine, Vallejo Air just seem to be perfect (quite obvious, as it is a color done for airbrush ;) ). I have always been very critical towards miniatures painted with airbrush, and I was wrong. It isn't that easy to apply a blending onto a surface, you need to practice and practice and practice and.....
On the other hand, you can save many hours you needed for applying a basic color transition from light to shadow. Now I do the rough work with the airbrush and the really fun things like adding texture or changing nuances with the brush. Can't wait to learn.....
I am painting a Pegaso-base at the moment, I will show you some progress soon.


While driving home from work today, I suddenly thought of this song. I listened to it all afternoon as it motivates me. My neighbours must go crazy....







Chris

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen