Montag, 24. Januar 2011

Time to say goodbye...

A couple of days ago I meet one of my idols AND best friends, Sascha Buczek (Goatman). When I started to paint miniatures with more and more ambition, he became some sort of guide for me. I always adored his way of thinking miniatures and setting new limits without any effort. After talking at a German GD a couple of years ago, we stayed in contact and started to meet on a regular basis. Over the years he became a true friend of mine. In a few weeks Sascha will leave Germany and go to Swiss. Although I am very happy to see him finally live with his girlfriend, I am a little bit sad as well....
Time to say goodbye, I guess.

Here are some pics of the meeting, just to give you an idea:

I am ready to go, all I need is there...

Miniatures are belt up.

I am almost there....

There he is, the David Phelps of miniature painting in person, plotting his next big coup.

What will it be?

He started something historical...

Creative chaos, isn't it?

Future Slayer Sword winner, trust me!!!

Typical Goatman, took him "some minutes"...


Chris

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen